[UK-CONTEST] mics for contesting

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 10:05:33 EDT 2008

take a look at http://www.freewebs.com/k1dg/boseheadphonemod.htm
although the h/p are not cheap in UK, but they work like a charm -
I've got a pair (but no way am I going to mess with these babies -
they cost me ~ £300!
73 de M0XDF
--
One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those
who are kind. -Malayan Proverb