[UK-CONTEST] Call sign Dyslexia

Jiri Culak Jiri.Culak at lwss.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 12:22:45 EDT 2008

I am usually being called back by someone who never heard me before as:
M0XTY or M0ITV or station with "MIKE KILO TANGO YANKEE"

I do understand it is difficult sometimes to copy, specially if
operators are foreign and tired.

PS: I heard nice QSO while S&P... BIIIG US station asking:
"yeah, the station with zero and fox alpha lima ??"

"Colin is replying...."

"oh... MU0FAL.... I should have know that, shouldn't I hihi"

That proves that humans do make mistakes...and we all do them :)