[UK-CONTEST] SSB FD G3TBK/P

David Cree daveg3tbk at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Sep 4 15:56:56 EDT 2008

Having decided that I couldn't stand any more sun or rum in the
Caribbean,  I flew home yesterday  to sample  English (summer) weather.
Who but a crazy Contestor would come home from J8 for a weekend in the
rain when there aren't even any sunspots?

G3TBK/P will be QRV to give a few points away, and maybe if we are not
flooded out or blown away we will hear a weak and watery signal from
Geoff in Bristol.
Maybe he will hear us if he turns his gains to maximum.

If I hear a slurred (hic) unrecognisable call I will log it as GU4CHY/P.

Good luck to all,  please don't cry off  because of the WX  forecast. If
you have to take to an ark sign /MM.

73's  Dave   (normal service from J88DR to be resumed by next weekend!)