[UK-CONTEST] Decline in 2m contest activity

Ray James gm4cxm at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 16:01:45 EDT 2008

Excellent news Pete,
Many thanks for activating EI
See you on KST for sure ;-)
150w + 4x44el (very sharp indeed) + LNA
Fingers crossed the direct bearing is okay.
If not then I suggest we discuss reflection paths on KST, probably via the Cumbrian Mountains or Snaefell. I needed the former to work GD4IOM during VHFNFD as he was screened towards IO75 on a direct bearing.

Ahhh...the joys of VHF/UHF contesting and experimentation :-)

73 Ray GM4CXM