[UK-CONTEST] Contest cheats? and Nostalgia

Roger Parsons ve3zi at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 15:00:13 EDT 2008

I'm not sure it applies only to contests. Some of you may know that I am a 160m fanatic. I have always felt very uncomfortable about the stations who arrange a sked with some rare country. Particularly those stations who know they are loud (hmm) everywhere and that the distant station will almost certainly hear them. So all that has to get across is the report in one direction for a 'QSO'. That's cheating in my book.

On the nostalgia subject I appear to be even older than most - I was A2693.

73 Roger
VE3ZI/G3RBP