[UK-CONTEST] RSGB Insurance - check yours

Callum M0MCX callum at mccormick.uk.com
Thu Sep 18 07:59:21 EDT 2008

I was damned angry with RSGB, since although I had a schedule for this
insurance (after paying £109) I never received the policy. I now have a
small claim to make and have absolutely no idea what hoops I'm going to have
to pull this off - if at all.

I called RSGB a couple of times for comment but their hands were duly wiped
clean of the mess.

.. and to boot, the bl**dy advert used one of my photographs without my
permission!

(and I'm sure there's plenty of people out there uninsured like me)

Regards,

Callum McCormick
http://www.m0mcx.co.uk/
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.