[UK-CONTEST] Insurance of radio towers

Robin Thompson robin at g3tkf.co.uk
Sat Sep 20 15:07:33 EDT 2008

I am in the same position as Chris ... all my radio kit is covered under the
household policy with the only exception of the main rig (FT1000D) which is
named as a separate item as it is (often) used for contests "away from the
main address" - everything LOOKS ok and have had several discussions over
the years with the company and everything seems to be in order ....  no
tower though!

73

Robin
G3TKF