[UK-CONTEST] Insurance of radio towers

Dave Sharred dave at g3nkc.orangehome.co.uk
Fri Sep 19 08:39:48 EDT 2008

I too was surprised at how accommodating my Norwich Union house insurance
policy was.

In the January 2007 storms, I had a large tree come down; and it collected
my old Butternut in the process.

Not only did the policy pay for the tree to be removed; but they also paid
for a brand new Butternut !!!

I didn't expect them to, but if you don't ask, you don't get !

73

Dave
G3NKC

(Did I say that is the same Butternut that worked HS0ZEE on 80m 2 nights ago
? !!!)