[UK-CONTEST] Plasma TV(i)

Pete Lindsay psl at plcg.org
Mon Sep 29 05:00:47 EDT 2008

I have a Panasonic plasma TV and the same problems. It has to be
switched off to enable me to hear anything on the LF bands. Good job I
have an understanding XYL !
Mine is about 4-5 years old so I'm thinking of replacing it.
Is there anyone out there who know about or has a large plasma or LCD
TV that they know is RFI free??

Pete, G4CLA.