[UK-CONTEST] YODX Contest

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Tue Sep 30 06:45:14 EDT 2008

Yes Steve, it seems to be the norm in that part of the world.  Same deal in
the LZ Open contest  http://www.lzopen.com/lz-open-contest/results/2008.htm.
If you look at the published UBNs major causes of lost points are "no log
received" from the other station and time errors (you're allowed 3 minutes).
The rationale seems to be that if they have both logs then the results are
pretty bomb-proof.  No point looking for casual participants though, or
being one!

73
Peter G3LET