[UK-CONTEST] ROPOCO-The furure

Clive GM3POI gm3poi2 at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 3 04:56:42 PDT 2009

Don, No chance of proper propagation here at 0700z. The sun
had risen about 4 hours before the start.
    The HFCC do not appear to know about D layer absorption.
Why this contest can't be put at say Sunday evening or any
other day of the week and at a time in the year when the
Holidays are over, and cannot comprehend. 73 Clive GM3POI