[UK-CONTEST] RSGB LOG INPUT

Don Field don.field at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 05:08:12 PDT 2009

For the record (just back from a holiday in 5B4), the software which Marios
(G0WWW, 5B4WN) wrote automatically deletes /P, /QRP, etc. and puts all
portable designators TK/, /TK, etc. into a common format. This is necessary
to avoid, for example, gving credit for dupes (we typically get stuff like
TF/G3XTT, G3XTT/TF, G3XTT/P/TF, etc, etc., even in the one log!).

Don G3XTT
(IOTA Contest Manager)