[UK-CONTEST] WAE contest Help

Ken Chandler g0orh at sky.com
Thu Aug 6 04:02:04 PDT 2009

Hi All

Not operated WAE except just giving away a few points etc in the past, and
NOT handled QTC traffic either! but anyway decided to have a pop at it.

As a G, I can only work DX, not DL, EA's G, I etc!!

1, Who asks for QTC traffic, me, or the DX station, Or both can!

2, If I work dx stn K1AAA on 20m at the beginning of the contest and he
passes  over 6 QTC's which I log, I work the same station (K1AAA) much later
on say on 40m, can we work again to complete the 10 QTC's

I think that's about it!

Ken..G0ORH