[UK-CONTEST] WAE Contest Help

Ken Chandler g0orh at sky.com
Fri Aug 7 08:53:34 PDT 2009

Hi John et al
I have done exactly that as you have done....just in case! I would normally
use SD logger, but I also have Win-Test v4, and will use it for WAE. ALT L
brings up the QTC window for entry of QTCs. My copy speed is normally pretty
good just depends on the tinnitus on the day! So I will go for copy straight
in and have the paper on standby.
It's just a pity there is no un-assisted category, I like the hunt for my
Mults, as it's part of the fun & skill of contesting.
I have just configured Packet for the spots in WT as it's pointless doing it
without.
Yes looking forward to it but not the 36hrs.

Ken..G0ORH