[UK-CONTEST] 80m CCs : tracking your club\'s activity (typocorrected!)

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 03:33:15 PDT 2009

Not contrary to mine, but then I'm biased!
Maybe 4 entrants per club is a little low, I think there are 6 of us
who regularly work UKAC 145MHz and I would guess as many for HF might
I some time be on. I join in with HF (SSB at present) if I'm available.

Dave, by team, did you mean club or teams in a club, because if it's
teams in a club, clubs just put on more teams!
--
73 de M0XDF, Bracknell ARC