[UK-CONTEST] 80m CCs : tracking your club's activity (typocorrected!)

Nick Totterdell ntotterdell at riverauto.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 06:15:23 PDT 2009

What a splendid thread - I absolutely love it.

We at Sheffield ARC would also very much welcome you to join our team
for the 80m CCs for 2010. So if you are not currently affiliated to
another radio club and would like to join with us, please make contact
ASAP - see www.sheffieldarc.org.uk <http://www.sheffieldarc.org.uk/>
for details.

We can't promise that you will be in a winning team but we can promise
membership of a "real" radio club - with members who like D-Star as well
as those who are keen on HF contesting! We also conduct training
courses, entertain scout groups, put on special event stations, and have
interesting talks and not so interesting junk sales.

All we ask is that you attend an occasion club meeting and pay your
annual subs and then you will be very welcome to join in the fun.
Optionally, there is a raft of club activities to which your
contribution would also be extremely welcome.

73 Nick G4FAL