[UK-CONTEST] Fwd: Re GW7HOA/P

Don Field don.field at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 12:04:47 PDT 2009

This is a follow-on to Adrian MW1LCR's posting. As Justin G4TSH pointed out,
this forum is not the place to make an official complaint to the Contest
Committee, And it is unfortunate that Adrian made his public posting without
contacting the group that he was accusing. It is also unfortunate that
Adrian threatens deliberate QRM, in breach of his licence.

I contacted Dave M0OBW, of the GW7HOA/P team, and he has asked me to post
his side of the story, below.

Don G3XTT
Contest Committee Chairman