[UK-CONTEST] Re - Farmers & Contests.

Colin colin at g3psm.net
Thu Aug 20 05:39:57 PDT 2009

Folks,

Apart from the reasoned and logical arguments from Brian I think this
topic has run it's course. Let's hope that people have taken note.

Dave M0OBW is not a subscriber to this reflector so as Don G3XTT was
shot last time around as the messenger I take up the poisoned chalice
and offer the following wrap-up from Dave -

> I often say that when writing e-mails before you send them you should
> park them off to the side somewhere, go away and do something else for
> a while, come back, re-read and only then send it. Often after a break
> like that what you’ve written isn’t quite what you meant to say. Well,
> I failed to take my own advise didn’t I and fell headlong into that trap.
>
> Don’t let anyone accuse me of not being man enough to apologise when
> as in this case I’ve made an error. The first paragraph of my reply
> was over the top and had I done what I say to so many would have been
> deleted prior to sending to Don to post on the Contest reflector - for
> that I apologise. As regards the rest of the posting I stand by that.
73

Colin, G3PSM