[UK-CONTEST] Redundant contest reports

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 13:43:33 EST 2009

At least it would give us a bit of practice for when RoPoCo comes around.  I
was just concerned that we are attracting a lot of new folk to the CCs in
their present format and didn't want to raise too many barriers until
entrenchment is complete.

And you do realise that every change means an up-issue for the loggers.  At
least support for RST is built-in, as Paul says.

73, Peter G3LET