[UK-CONTEST] winner of the data 80m club championships

Nigel Newby nubsey at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 9 19:06:02 EST 2009

Ok Chaps, can someone explain how the winner is decided in the data section of the 80 metre club championship, it just does not make sense to me.
 G3KLH won ( More power to his elbow) with 27 rtty and 24 psk this makes a total of 51 qso's. yet G3ORY is third with 18 rtty and 20 psk a total of 38 qso's Poor old GM3POI is 4th with a total of 79 Qso's but these are all RTTY. I seems that PSK is what it is all about, and in the event of a tie the amount of rtty contacts is taken into consideration, or something like that

 Nigel G0VDZ