[UK-CONTEST] winner of the data 80m club championships

Steve Knowles g3ufy at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 19:21:54 EST 2009

Hi Nigel

The rules are quite clear:

The leading score on RTTY is credited with  1000 points (and everyone else
is expressed as a fraction of that score).
The same applies exactly for PSK.
Each entrant's RTTY and PSK scores are then added together to produce a
final score table.
This table is then rationalised to a top score of 1000.

It's all about 'points per QSO'!

73

Steve  G3UFY
(for my sins) Adjudicator 2009 80mCC Data Contests