[UK-CONTEST] CC Contest RSGB membership

CHRIS COLCLOUGH chrisg1vdp at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 10 16:39:42 EST 2009

Sorry Peter for sending this direct to you first, why the group has the setting reply to sender as opposed reply to all as a setting is beyond me.

The club I am operating under is not affiliated to the RSGB, but every member (except our member from Slovakia) is a member of the RSGB. So we feel that as we all get RadCom, and vote in the elections etc why do we have to Affiliate the club?

Chris Colclough
G1VDP
http://www.g1vdp.com
http://www.mc0shl.com