[UK-CONTEST] CC Contest RSGB membership

Jim Fisher gm0nai at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 11 12:55:12 EST 2009

If all the club members are already RSGB members then what is the advantage
of having the club affliated?
I guess you get an extra Radcom that no one wants because everyone already
has their own :-)
How about offering a club membership without Radcom at a reduced fee?
Then you can compare the cost to the extra benefits that the club
affiliation brings?
What ever these extra benefits are are hopefully someone can enlighten me.

73

Jim
GM0NAI