[UK-CONTEST] ARRL Contests

Rob - G4LMW g4lmw at btconnect.com
Wed Feb 11 19:59:42 EST 2009

Steve

I was having dreadful problems and conclude that I must get my soundcard
calibrated. Many times tonight I netted on to a PSK CQ (with the VFO as I
had NET/AFC off) and returned the call only for them to come back to me with
gibberish. I am guessing this is because they moved to net onto me rather
than use the clarifier?

Any pointers as to the easiest way to calibrate and align a soundcard
gratefully received.

73, Rob
G4LMW
http://www.G4LMW.co.uk