[UK-CONTEST] RSGB CC Contests and RSGB Membership

David Barber david.barber at dbelectronics.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 05:52:03 EST 2009

Chris wrote:

"At this rate will it be long before there are calls for the RSGB to be
nationalised?"

So that would be where the Board and Chief Executive are booted out and the
other poor s**s have to clear up after.  Anyone for shares?

Chris wrote:

"Then we can maybe claim rebates on our electricity bills, and wear and
tear on the equipment used."

You mean you don't already?  Bit of an oversight especially for a GM! :-)

David
G8OQW

********