[UK-CONTEST] RSGB CC Contests and RSGB Membership

Chris G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 12 18:19:42 EST 2009

Well said, and I fully agree Steve. It is even cheaper now since, of
course, we don't even have to pay £15 a year for our licence.

As regards volunteer work and time, Steve will know I have been there
and got the T Shirt! Of course you are expected to be "on duty" 24 hours
a day!

Thanks for all your efforts over the years!

Chris G3SJJ