[UK-CONTEST] Cunning plan

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 07:11:35 EST 2009

It is very true, you don't need to, but if you want to see your score
in the results pages, you do need to be a member.
For many younger people, that's the driver, not beating your previous
score or doing it just for the 'enjoyment', but seeing your name on
the page.
--
73 de M0XDF