[UK-CONTEST] Fw: Mega Stations

David, G3YYD g3yyd at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 21 07:01:15 EST 2009

I note the 4O3A SO2R position photo has circa 1500 watt output
amplifiers. Isn't it about time we started  a vigorous movement to
campaign for 1500 watts for a full licence? Then we can legally compete
on a more even basis with the rest of the world. 6dB stronger makes a
huge difference. (Many UK stations are sending 5NN4TT this weekend,

David G3YYD