[UK-CONTEST] Contest call secondary locator question

Dave Sharred dave at g3nkc.orangehome.co.uk
Thu Feb 26 14:06:39 PST 2009

Barry

I understood That you can't use the special prefixes; and that question was
asked in the dim and distant past

Curiously, our own announcement that was put on NG3K as   MJ4K  ( a legal
variant of MD4K, in Jersey !); was subsequently published at MH4K  on OPDX
this week!!  I have notified them accordingly, but that is someone else's
typo !

73

Dave
G3NKC