[UK-CONTEST] OT, 70cm Sked....

Adrian Rees (MW1LCR) rees.a at btconnect.com
Fri Jan 2 15:36:54 EST 2009

Hi all

Well I can hear the GB3ANG Beacon on 70cm, at a distance of 250.1 Miles,
and its 529 - 559, with very deep QSB, with me, so the yagi is working,
Hi !

I can't hear the Emley Moor or Sutton Coldfield beacons, which I would
expect to hear (have they gone QRT ?) and can't hear the GB3MCB beacon,
but I wouldn't expect to...great big rock in the way!

Thanks all

Adrian MW1LCR