[UK-CONTEST] 80m CW/SSB CC Log Entries

MM0BQI MM0BQI at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 07:22:38 EST 2009

Happy New Year to all CC'ers!

I have received 45 logs so far and would like to post a reminder of key elements in your submission which will shorten the adjudication process and get the results out even sooner!

The log must be sent as an ATTACHMENT and not embedded in the text of your email

Name of log must be YOURCALL.LOG ie MM0BQI.LOG, M0DQQ.LOG etc. Anything else added to the callsign needs to be deleted.

Ensure there is a line in the Cabrillo file  stating CATEGORY: LOW or QRP.  Some versions of WL do not include this information.

If your email is rejected or you do not receive a reply from me within 24 hours please resubmit.

A list of logs for adjudication will be posted to UK-Contest before the submission deadline which is seven days after the contest.

If all this Cabrillo business is too much try the excellent web entry system at  http://www.vhfcc.org/cgi-bin/hfcover.pl

Any problems or queries please send me an email,  MM0BQI at Blueyonder.co.uk

73
Jim,  MM0BQI
Adjudicator, 80m CW/SSB CC