[UK-CONTEST] Reflector Posts from abroad

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 09:22:07 EST 2009

Hi and a HNY to all

Having set up years ago to send Reflector postings from my home email address (peter at tilgate.co.uk), I wanted to post a report on the W1BB while out of the country on a NY break, from tilgate at freenetname.co.uk (my equivalent webmail address) which of course is not accepted.  I accordingly set up the webmail as an additional address on UK Contest and received appropriate comforting messages from the robot, but postings still get bounced with
"The message's content type was not explicitly allowed"
Copies of all new posts are now received at both addresses.

Anyone encountered / cracked a similar situation?

73, Peter G3LET