[UK-CONTEST] Reflector Posts from abroad

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 09:37:08 EST 2009

Sounds like you were trying to send non plain text - possibly HTML or
rich text?
73 de M0XDF
--
A child, like your stomach, doesn't need all you can afford to give it.
-Frank A. Clark, writer (1911- )