[UK-CONTEST] 144 UK AC

Jiri Culak jiriculak at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 18:20:04 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

It seems we are getting some arctic WX condx at last hihi.
I entered for first time UKAC to see what activity it will bring and big
well done to all /P stations managing those 2.5 hrs of according to BBS
Bitterly Cold Night. I had top yagis frozen with about 3mm ice causing bit
higher SWR but all semmed to work ok. Band seemed to be very quiet with just
local man-made noise, quite unusual for this location.
Thanks for all Qs and nice to bump into you all.

73 and I will take this opportunity to say HNY 2009 and best of luck to you
all.

Jiri M0ITY