[UK-CONTEST] 144 UK AC

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 10:28:34 EST 2009

Ah now I remember, yes - and even then I thought - I'm challenged
enough, why would I help the competition - most of the 'runners' are
in double figures before I've even started, and it’s a logarithmic
progression for them and a linear one for me - or at least that's what
it feels like :-(
73 de M0XDF
--
One glance at a book and you hear the voice of another person, perhaps
someone dead for 1,000 years. To read is to voyage through time.