[UK-CONTEST] OT: Doublet size

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 15:45:50 EST 2009

Could someone explain what hardline is please - I've come across this
in US mails, but no idea what it is.
73 de M0XDF
--
Hofstadter's Law: The time and effort required to complete a project are
always more than you expect, even when you take into account