[UK-CONTEST] More Hardline info

Adrian Rees (MW1LCR) rees.a at btconnect.com
Fri Jan 9 13:51:59 EST 2009

I am going open wire feeder on all my HF aerials. The following link is
to a classic book about Radio Antenna Engineering, from Edmund Laport,
one time chief engineer for RCA, at the height of SW broadcasting. The
book is well worth a read, even if you don't bother with open wire
feeders the photographs are very interesting.

The chapters about open wire feeders, including the practical
installation of QRO (50Kw +) feeders are very good.

http://snulbug.mtview.ca.us/books/RadioAntennaEngineering/

Regards

Adrian MW1LCR