[UK-CONTEST] Hardline

John F Wilson UK-Contest at grebe.plus.com
Sat Jan 10 09:23:23 EST 2009

Ken,

I wish RFS cables were half the price of Andrews.  Sadly they are
competing in the same market and have more or less equivalent cables so
the new price is very similar.  That doesn't mean of course that you
can't pick up short lengths, offcuts and used lengths from  either
manufacturer through various channels at bargin prices, if you keep your
eyes open.

John G3UUT