[UK-CONTEST] Cables

Callum m0mcx callum at mccormick.uk.com
Sat Jan 10 18:07:59 EST 2009

>>> no one doing a proper job would  use a 259's would they?)

SSB Electronics (via Diode in the UK) have PL-259 connectors but with an
N-type look and feel. It's just like fitting an N type but they're actually
PL-259's (only for Ecoflex 10 and Ecoflex 15). The Eco 15's are solderless
and completely waterproof.

See: http://www.m0mcx.co.uk/gallery/index.php?/category/88

I'm a recent convert to Ecoflex 15.

Callum McCormick