[UK-CONTEST] Log Entry Page for AFS

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Sun Jan 11 08:54:43 EST 2009

On 9 Jan 2009 at 22:44, Dave Lawley wrote:

> Note that the contest rule still requires
> an officer of the affliated society to summarise all scores and verify
> that all entrants are members of the society.

This is one aspect of the rules which I find rather confusing. Please
clarify:

Individual members can submit their own entries directly, either via
the email route or website entry. Or do they need to be sent in one
batch by the 'officer'?

The person acting as 'officer' (Chairman, President, Secretary,
Treasurer only?) sends in a seperate email a suitably worded summary
sheet with the necessary cover information. Is there a suggested
form/layout for this summary sheet?

Would be grateful for clarification. Now off into the frey...

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com