[UK-CONTEST] Cables

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Sun Jan 11 17:38:15 EST 2009

And if you're concerned about the effects of weather, all the rhombic
antennas at VPC Port Stanley (over several km) were fed with Hi-Z open line,
as also was my own rhombic at Signy Island (VP8/o), which used home-made
spacers from nylon rod and lasted over 15 years without maintenance (until
taken down for "environmental reasons").  See
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/tilgate/Signy#5111704340623019954

73, Peter G3LET