[UK-CONTEST] AFS Contest Etiquette

Chris G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 12 06:54:09 EST 2009

I think I heard that one Dave. Quite amusing. Another smile I had was
QSO between to ageing G3s (not me!) Numerous repeats of the serial
number were requested and each time the reply was different. I think the
correct number was 124, but I heard 122 and 123 as well as 124. Like,
5nn 124, 5nn 123?, 5nn 122, 5nn 124?, No 5nn 123 etc, I left them to it!

Chris G3SJJ