[UK-CONTEST] AFS Contest Logs - Duplicate Indication question

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 11:02:17 EST 2009

I think you'll find that all QSOs (including dupes) are to be logged without
comment or any special treatment.  Incorrect data is ignored unless it is
within a log line and part of the essential data for a claimed QSO, when the
QSO in question will not be scored.
When you get down to CQWW (and some other contests), additional penalties
are applied for busted QSOs.  Incorrect data anywhere in the file (or even
in the covering email) is also likely to result in the entry being bounced
by the rather pedantic robot.  So far there's no evidence of this from the
RSGB adjudicators.  But - there's talk of robots . . .

73, Peter G3LET