[UK-CONTEST] AFS Contest Logs - Duplicate Indication question

Steve Knowles g3ufy at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 14:25:43 EST 2009

Jim (et al)

Dupes should be left in the log.  This is important because if the original
QSO is flawed, the dupe comes into play and you can still score.  There are
no penalties for dupes / busted calls in RSGB contests (other than the loss
of the dupe/busted QSO) and the checking will throw up the dups - there are
no facilities in the Cabrillo log formats for comments in any case!

73

Steve