[UK-CONTEST] Beta Testers Wanted

Ian Greenshields ian.greenshields at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 12:40:15 EST 2009

For what it's worth, I would also support any attempt to create or port a
good contest logger / rig control programme to Linux. There are a plenty of
excellent loggers for Windows, but very few for Linux, especially contest
loggers.

SD runs under wineconsole in Linux, but otherwise for choices are very
limited. Something with the capabilities of N1MM or Wintest would be very
useful indeed.

73 Ian G4FSU