[UK-CONTEST] AFS-SSB ... 3As... G3TXF, G3WVG

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sun Jan 18 17:37:46 EST 2009

I understand that 'those that know' say our generation will be the
longest lived for many years to come - perhaps you may even see the
start of the next ice age!
73 de M0XDF (56)
--
Math Anxiety: an intense lifelong fear of two trains approaching each
other at speeds of 60 and 80 MPH. -Rick Bayan