[UK-CONTEST] AFS-SSB ... 3As... G3TXF, G3WVG

Peter Day microwaves at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 05:08:59 EST 2009

Fellow contesters,

I never thought my innocent request for advice :-) re toilet
facilities during contests would generate such interesting and highly
amusing comments! By the way I'm not trying to take the pee out you
blokes!!

All your advice has been carefully considered. I like Ray GM4CXM's
vivid description of the device he used when attending Sheffield
Microwave weekend I organised last year. Had I known you were having
to make do with such basic facilities Ray I'd have let you camp in my
backyard, just a few feet from the downstairs loo!

Plans are now being made to get through 24 hours of BERU without a
senior moment or "accident"!

BTW, I was asked what I meant by twilight zone in my first email...
that's the period after you reach 70 :-) ie one solar cycle from the
big DXpedition in the sky.

73

Peter G3PHO