[UK-CONTEST] AFS-SSB ... 3As... G3TXF, G3WVG

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 05:24:10 EST 2009

Thanks, I asked that. And I plan to live to 110,at least (we are the
longest lived generation), so that might be 2 solar cycles :-)
And I'm at least one from the 'zone' yet - assuming we ever get a
solar cycle :-(
--
If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?