[UK-CONTEST] 80M CC DATA

Stewart Rolfe gw0etf at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 23 05:29:32 EST 2009

Ian,

I recall you were one of the few 'straightforward' exchanges but many, many more were a real struggle/impossible. My first Data for a couple of years and more an exercise in seeing how the K3 performed; a measly 24 contacts, all RTTY.....didn't think PSK31 would be much better given the degree of extraneous phase shifting that seemed to be going on!

73,

Stewart GW0ETF