[UK-CONTEST] SSB vs CW

Darrell G0HVQ g0hvq at talktalk.net
Fri Jan 23 11:31:15 EST 2009

Same here. Considering not bothering with the SSB event at all this year.

CW definately has the edge for us smaller stations, in CQWW CW I was making
QSOs right from the start, whereas in SSB it was hard work for the first few
hours (3 or 4 calls needed to bag a QSO in S&P), probably because there were
so many people on and consequenetly a higher pecentage with higher ERP than
me.

73
Darrell G0HVQ
.....recently converted CW contester :-)